World Views from Every Classroom
- Contribution from all members of the school community will be valued and
- Challenge – we aim to promote challenge through high expectations of learning and behaviour.
- Creativity is a strong focus ensuring that school is fun! The school will be a bright,
attractive, stimulating place to learn.
- Community – we value parents and governors as our partners in education and will
involve them, and the wider community, in the life of the school.
- Caring – children will be happy and secure and their achievements will be celebrated and valued by all.
- Consistency – the school will grow and change but we will remain true to our vision.
- Communication– we realise the importance of efficient, effective communication.
Everyone must feel that they have opportunities for consultation and be kept
Request More Information.